I went to the interview and asked me this question. how do you answer this question? don’t all bugs change and then redeploy? The interviewer seems very dissatisfied.
- If there is no rollback caused by dependency problem, 2
- Fast rollback, fast rollback, fast rollback.
- If so, evaluate the cost of solving the problem and the cost of rolling back the dependency together. If the rollback cost is low. Then 2
- According to the phenomenon, check the online log and locate the cause of the problem. If there is no log, think of some way to 2
- According to the error log or phenomenon review code, find the problem.
- None of the above can be used to pinpoint the problem. I can only