Html file generated after gulp-htmlone runs reported an error

  node.js, question

Today, I just got familiar with gulp-htmlone plug-in, and wrote a demo. Then I found that the generated inline html file was wrong when running. I have groped for a long time and found no problem in the world.
gulpfile.js:

gulp.task('htmlone',function(){
 gulp.src('app/MoxiWap/activity.html')
 .pipe(htmlone())
 .pipe(gulp.dest('dest'));
 });

As follows: activity.html quoted activity.js/jq.js/utility.js
After running gulp-htmlone, the target file dest/activity.html is generated, which reads as follows:

clipboard.png

clipboard.png

Run dest/activity.html and report the following screenshot of the error in the console:

clipboard.png

I was speechless, and finally found that the code structure changed after jq was compressed, resulting in an error.
Later, another similar plug-in gulp-inline was changed!