For the first time, github was released.click here
I saw a catalog of items like this
But mine is like this
1. Why doesn’t its project have node_modules? Don’t you need them?
Is it necessary to 2.makefile and travis.yml?
3. Is there any standard for naming files and folders?
4. If I don’t publish it to npm but directly put it under node_modules as a module, is there any problem?
5. Named as
baidu-ocr-idcardIs it infringement?
Is there anything else that needs attention? Thank you
- Because node_modules is generated during installation. Automatically generated files are generally not added to the warehouse. Filter it out in your global gitignore file.
- If you use make to build your project, you will need Makefile. If you use travis.ci’s CI service, you need to register and add travis.yml files.
- It is customary to have many file names.
- I don’t know npm. But can others use it easily?
- Do not submit documents containing passwords and other information to the warehouse.
- Don’t submit huge and useless compressed packages and automatically generated files.