Can I find a job if I only know the basic grammar of C language?
Basically impossible, the grammar of C language itself is very simple, but behind it lies the working principle of the computer. Only by mastering these knowledge can one be competent for the corresponding work.
- How are strings, integers and floating-point numbers represented and calculated in a computer
- How is the high-level language compiled into the instruction set supported by the CPU, and how does the compiler optimize the code
- How the CPU executes instructions in parallel, how to optimize the instructions, and how to write thread-safe code
- How the memory addresses and stores data, and how to cache and align data to improve performance
- How are compilation units linked together and how are executable files loaded by the operating system
The above contents are extracted fromDeep understanding of computer systemDirectory of