I am using mongoexport to export data in csv format. I found that the data of some fields will be lost. look at the database. this field has data, but it is not found in the exported table. moreover, not every data is like this. several of them will appear this kind of situation. I have found no reason for this. please ask the great gods.
It is recommended to open the exported file with a text editor to see if it is really missing. Different editors with different personal experiences have different support for csv. It is true that exporting CSV to Excel is not normal.
First, you have to paste the abnormal part.