This article mainly describes the update released by JDK 10.0.1
JDK 10.0.1 Release Notes
On April 17, 2018, JDK 10.0.1 was released, mainly a few api updates and bug fixes.
Use update: that is, CipherOutputStream will capture BadPaddingException and exception that failed to pass verification during decryption. if exception is needed, Cipher’s API can be used directly.
Jceks.key.serialFilter attribute added to KeyStore file
EC Keys less than 224Bits are prohibited from signing the XML Signature.
Disable 3DES Cipher Suites
- JDK-8195609 : DRS – cert based run rule not working when running offline
- JDK-8195685 : AArch64 cannot build with JDK-8174962
- JDK-8196374 : windows x86 webview-icu isAlphaNumericString crash
- JDK-8196677 : Cherry pick GTK WebKit 2.18.6 changes
- JDK-8194935 : Cherry pick GTK WebKit 2.18.5 changes
Five bugfix, the last three of which are all from javafx.
Add 10.0.1 to jenv
jenv add /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-10.0.1.jdk/Contents/Home oracle64-10.0.1 added 10.0.1 added 10.0 added
jenv local 10.0.1 java -version java version "10.0.1" 2018-04-17 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.1+10) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.1+10, mixed mode)